Interesting partner(s) sought for interesting practice – Sheringham, North Norfolk
Are you interested in joining an operationally “future-proofed” practice, aligned to GPFV ways of working and keen to be at the cutting edge of strategic and technological development in primary care?
We are seeking like-minded doctors interested in joining us on our quest for quality, innovation and community based holistic care.
Sheringham Medical Practice is an innovative and forward thinking, GMS, dispensing, SystmOne practice based in a modern, purpose built Health Centre.
On the beautiful North Norfolk coastline, we also benefit from lovely surrounding countryside and good local schools.
- Great team, high clinical standards and top QOF and enhanced services delivery.
- Good access despite 9,500 patients and more than one third 65.
- Ten year track record of innovation in systems, tools and processes.
- Established doctor access/triage and on the day nurse practitioner system that meets high demand.
- Fifteen minute GP appointments and 8 session FTE.
- Planned early adoption of online consulting.
- Highly experienced nurse and up skilled HCA team managing all chronic diseases and QOF.
- Strong and strategic management.
- Outward looking and fully engaged in fast changing primary care environment.
- Administrative staff trained in processing clinical correspondence, medicine management, data entry, signposting and social prescribing.
- Funding to pilot mental health and musculoskeletal first contact practitioners
- Plans to benefit from local pharmacist in general practice scheme pilot.
- Active patient group with strong community and third sector engagement in social prescribing programme development.
- Research active and training practice for post graduate registrars
Fantastic opportunity to join our young (at heart) team in sunny Sheringham.
For further information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01263 820 512.