We currently have the following vacancy available at Sheringham Medical Practice.
Salaried GP (with a view?) Sought for Interesting Practice (with a Sea View!) – Sheringham, North Norfolk
We are seeking like-minded doctors interested in joining our fantastic, high achieving, practice family in its quest to deliver the best quality care whilst having the most fun. Salaried with a view to Partnership applicants very welcome.
Sheringham Medical Practice is an innovative and forward thinking, GMS, dispensing, SystmOne practice based in a modern, purpose-built Health Centre.
On the beautiful North Norfolk Coastline, we also benefit from lovely surrounding countryside and good local schools.
At Sheringham Medical practice we offer:
- Great team ethos – high clinical standards – top QOF and Enhanced Services Delivery
- Total Triage model specifically designed to meet demand!
- Highly developed Patient Services protocol including advanced Care Navigation and Signposting
- Fifteen Minute GP Appointments for last five years and 8 Session FTE
- Good access despite 9,400 patients
- Highly upskilled nurse and HCA team managing all chronic diseases and QOF
- Strong and strategic management and Clinical Team
- Administrative staff trained in: processing clinical correspondence; medicines management; data entry; signposting; and Social Prescribing
- Multidisciplinary Practice Team includes Mental Health Caseworker, MSK First Contact and Social Prescribing practitioners
- Active Patient Group with strong Community and Third Sector engagement
If you are you good at growing the tallest sunflowers, spotting the next winner of Strictly or the Football League and interested in joining an operationally “future-proofed” practice, aligned to GPFV ways of working and at the cutting edge of developments in Primary Care, please come and meet us.
Informal visits and enquiries are very welcome.
Full Time Apprentice
An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic, professional team player to join our busy team.
Duties to cover all aspects of working in a busy GP practice including dealing with patient enquiries face to face and by telephone, data entry processing, prescription clerking, filing and other various roles within the Practice. To complete a Customer Service NVQ.
The successful candidate must have excellent customer care and IT skills.
Closing date 28th May 2021