Cromer Blood Test Information
This post contains important information about the new phlebotomy (blood-taking) service based at Cromer Group Practice.
If your GP Practice requests that you have a blood test you should contact the Cromer Phlebotomy service, to book your appointment. For your safety, and the safety of all staff, please follow the below process to book your appointment.
- Book your appointment by calling 01603 576097
This is an appointment only service, so please make sure you have an appointment before attending.
Phone lines will be open Monday to Friday 08:30-16:00.
Appointments can be booked by either a patient or carer. At the time of booking the following information will be needed:
- Date of birth
- Contact telephone number
- Registered GP Practice
Please note: Children’s blood test will continue to be operated by Cromer Hospital until the 1st November. Please call 01603 646168 to book these.
Attending your appointment
Please do not attend the Cromer Phlebotomy service if you have any symptoms of Covid-19:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
- The Phlebotomy Service is located at:
Cromer Group Practice
- Parking is available on site and there will be clear signage at the entrance to the practice to direct you to the correct place to check in for your appointment.
- In compliance with government instruction, all visitors and patients must wear face coverings at all times while on the premises
- Your phlebotomy appointment is expected to last less than 10 minutes
- Patients are asked to attend their appointment alone, unless an attendant is needed
- To make sure that we deliver services in line with social distancing regulations, patients will be allocated a chair the waiting area
- Patients who arrive early for their appointment will not be able to enter the building until space is available
- All patients are asked to attend no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment time
- For patients who arrive late, every effort will be made to provide a service on the day. However, if a slot is not available, the patient will be asked to re-book to return on a later date
- If your practices has provided you with a Blood Test request form (ICE form), please bring this with you to your appointment.